This contact form is for recruitment feedback only. We’re unable to respond to any guest messages
If you want to contact Cunard regarding your holiday experience find out how via this Cunard ‘Contact us’ web page
How to contact us about your recruitment experience
NOTE: This process is for recruitment feedback only. We’re unable to respond to any guest messages. If you want to contact Cunard regarding your holiday experience, find out how via this Cunard ‘Contact us’ web page.
If you have any feedback (good or bad) about your recruitment experience, please let us know as we’re committed to providing a high-quality hiring service. We listen to all feedback and learn from it so we can continuously improve our service.
- Email: Fleetpeoplesupport@carnivalssi.com
- Post: Fleet People Operations, Carnival UK, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.
Please include any relevant supporting documents/correspondence and state whether you are sharing recruitment process feedback or making a complaint in line with our procedure.
- We welcome all recruitment process feedback (good or bad) so we can continuously improve our service
- We treat all recruitment process complaints seriously and in confidence, and you’ll be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times
- We’ll acknowledge receipt of a written complaint within 5 working days, sending a full reply within 30 working days (If a full reply isn’t possible within 30 days we’ll keep you updated on timings)
Stage 1: The majority of complaints are resolved at this stage by the Manager of the area or team against who the complaint has been made.
Stage 2: If the stage 1 response isn’t to your satisfaction, you can request a review by the Director of the relevant team. Contact Fleet People Operations via the contact details above.
If you remain dissatisfied after both stages, please note your right to contact the MCA directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, and have your complaint reviewed by someone who does not work for Carnival UK.